Wednesday, September 29, 2010

LOTM - October

Entry by: Dua Azarcon

  I really haven't hear of Libera before but after my grandfathers death, I found solstice and comfort in their songs. And that's just one reason why I love them. Their songs comfort the soul and they choose no rank, personality or things like those to be able to hear their songs. Their songs had helped me through the hard times of my life like when my grandfather left me, the song "Going Home" made me realize that it wasn't the end of his life, but just the beginning of a brand new one. The song "Secret" made me feel a little better when I thought that my best friend was back-stabbing me. There must be a thousand reasons why I love them but the one I mentioned above was the most inspiring and main reason on me being able to love them.
    The next reason is that they have been showing the world fresh new talents and that they have proved that the music does need, not only a feminine touch but also a touch of men itself. Even if some of my favorite members have outgrown their years in Libera, I'm certain that because this amazing group; their future's are not dimly lighted as they seemed before.
     I indeed love Libera and I think I can be the best fan. Why? Because, I have always listened to their songs and I nearly have all the lyrics memorized and also because that my affection and adoration for Libera has influenced my family to spend a bit more time listening to godly music like their's and that brought our entire family closer to our religion. If that's not enough reasons, I can also say that I can apply their songs to situations that I usually find myself nerve-wrecked. For example when i took my first-periodical exam, i hummed the tune of "Gaudete" as i answered and it helped me make it through the test and when on stage, i also hummed the tune of "Love And Mercy" as I waited my turn to speak and I never found the stage a frightening place again.
      I could really just go on and on but the fact that Libera has changed my life is enough proof for me that there will always be a reason to love and adore Libera.
      Thank you for reading.......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment