Thursday, September 30, 2010

Here's the second LOTM entry coming from Mary Pauline Vizcarra


  I love Libera because they are all so talented and adorable. As young as 7, they get to travel in different parts of the world and amaze everyone who watch them leading to standing ovations, clapping and cheering. Libera boys aged 7-16 are well known for singing high treble notes. They all sound heavenly and majestic. They've recorded 12 successful albums. Their latest album "Peace" has hit the #37 spot in the UK Classical Charts. 

      I can be the best fan, because I've only know about them just this March in school, when our Music teacher played their Album Angel Voices: Libera in Concert DVD to us. I heard them sing "Bayan Ko" and since then I became a real fan. If I don't have a homework to do, I open the laptop and spend much of the time in Youtube watching Libera and researching about them. Libera indeed, have done a great job! They inspired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment