Thursday, September 30, 2010

Here's the first LOTM entry coming from Charmaine Cayabyab.


Ever since, I love classical, Instrumental & Christian music.  I grew up in a surrounding where Christian music was always played at home, in school or even in church. I also joined choirs in school and church, I’m a bit shy singing in front of many people, so my voice was not too loud to hear, and I'm not so proud of it  (I always almost backing-out , but I can do nothing coz the older people is kinda forcing me...hahaha so even though it's not on my will to join the choir,, I always DID) but when I knew about Libera, I really regret my childhood days where I was in the line together with some choir children singing on stage,, I regret why I did not give my best to sing. (now I'm trying to sing  high notes but...BLAHHHHH I can't) my friends are laughing at me, *LOL* Before I knew anything about Libera , I'm already listening to some of the greatest and famous music of classical ages composed by the popular composer like Pachebel, Mozart, Bach & others.. I love Libera because they sound like an angel, so unique that most people do not appreciate.  Their sounds catches my ears attention, it was very relaxing and uplifting, with a touching lyrics. Their songs give me and inspiration, and lessen my problem. It is a kind of music that for me was very rare, rare because it is not usual to hear nowadays. I love the mixing of voices, harmonies and instruments. And of course, I love the cute, handsome, funny, talented & humorous little boys singing it. And I admire the man behind those ideas of beautiful music, Mr. ROBERT PRIZEMAN.

Thanks for Libera in giving me  LESSON ( I should not hate singing in choir when i was young.), INSPIRATION (If I will have kids someday , I want them to be on choir, and tell them to love it from their hearts (*so futuristic*)XD....

Thanks, THAT's All FOLK!

No comments:

Post a Comment