Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Birthday Gift to Josh from Indonesia

My friend Yuni from Facebook sent me a package which was supposed to be a birthday gift for Josh. She send the gift for me to give it during their recent Manila tour. Unfortunately, the package arrived one day late. Libera's PICC concert happened last October 25 and it arrived the next morning; the same day they left for Cebu.
Yuni said it is okay for me to have it but I still don't consider it as my own. All I can say is, is that Josh would have love it if I was only able to give it...

Here are some pictures of what's inside the package... I was pretty surprise when I opened it... Simple, but adorable! Very nice, Yuni!

I wonder if she made it herself.

"You're the best!" written at the back.

I love how my camera flash made it look like it's glowing.

Happy 17th birthday Josh! How creative, Yuni!


The parcel box.

I love it!

1 comment: