Monday, October 24, 2011

An encounter with Libera's director and the other old members

During the second batch of yesterday's meet & greet at SM City North Edsa - The block, people started to leave the venue after they have had their items signed by the boys. At around 5 to 6 in the afternoon, only a few of us are left because we decided to stay even though our turn is already done.
While Libera is busy signing others' albums and posters, we (me together with my Libera friends) saw Mr. Robert Prizeman, Sam Coates, Steven Geraghty and Ben Crawley having coffee in a nearby shop. Since I still have 2 Liberians Philippines 2012 calendars left, I decided to give one to Mr. Prizeman so we came over to them.
I was the one who approached them. At first I was shy because they are talking while drinking coffee, and I know that they are having a private time in the mall. Still, I came and said, "Hello Mr. Prizeman, I have something for you." and I gave him the calendar.

He was wearing ear buds that time. He removed it when we came over to them and told us that, "I have these because it's too loud in here."
I'm glad that he likes the calendar, he showed it to the three other guys with him and asked them if they have seen it already.
I also showed them the sketch of Josh and Jonathan that my friend, Gerson gave me. Unfortunately, he already went home that time.
"Did you draw this? It looks real! Look at this. " Mr. Prizeman said.
Hahahaha how I wish I have that talent. I told him, "Oh no, my friend drew those and he gave it to me. Unfortunately he went home already."

After that small chit-chat with them, we tried to ask if we could have a picture with him but he said no saying that, "I'm ugly." (of course, he's joking). 

And then, we left and headed back to the meet & greet venue.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! Still remember that! It was so much fun meeting them! I hope that we can talk to them again! :)

    ReplyDelete