Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Libera coming to the Philippines?

Yesterday, someone chatted me on Facebook (I will not mention who SHE was) and told me that Libera will be coming to the Philippines on October 21st.

"eric - i calendar mo na... october 21-23." was the exact words she said. At first, of course I did not believe her because it was not yet confirmed by Libera.

Then later that evening, another friend of mine chatted me and said, "yes! its confirmed!" I asked him how did he knew and told me that he saw it on Libera Threesixty's status.

Here is what I saw...



I was shocked because it only confirms what my 'friend' told me that morning that Libera will soon be confirming the news in a couple of weeks.


Here is another status of Threesixty...



So what could be the biggest event that could happen this year? The Christmas album that Libera has been recording? No, we already know that for weeks already. So this is it! 360 has been tipping us off, THEY'RE COMING!


Prior to the first message that I got, it is just up to you if you will believe or hold on to that date that she gave, but waiting for the official announcement won't hurt you, right? Especially that it will become official in just a couple of weeks. So are you ready? Start saving up because no matter what this will be, I'm sure this is really something big that we fans are waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment