Thursday, March 10, 2011

LPH update

Hi Liberians! It's been a while since I have last updated this blog. I have been busy for the past few weeks, but now, the academic year is almost over and I will be able to post here again. And regarding the documentary film about Libera, I will continue with the editing process as soon as the Finals week is over. For some updates, the documentary will be called "The voices of Angels on Earth" and will feature a lot of things about the choir, their discography, the choristers, their music, and their fans. You may submit to me your fan photos or videos and I will include it in the documentary.
That's all! Just want to check you up and let you know that I did not stop posting blog entries yet. Take care and God bless!
And Libera, good luck to your Canada tour! Hope you guys come back here in the Philippines again xp

No comments:

Post a Comment